The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) has dropped the rate on its Keystone Home Loan Program to 2.950%! This low rate is only for a limited time until funds run out so buyers should act quickly!
For those who qualify, the Keystone Home Loan offers low rates, low down payments and generous seller assists that could make qualifying for a mortgage and purchasing a home easier!
Hurry, this low rate is only available for a limited time!
PHFA Keystone Home Loan Program Features:
- ONLY 3% minimum down payment!
- Conventional 30-year fixed mortgage (FHA, USDA & VA options also available)
- Primarily for first-time buyers and repeat buyers in certain areas.
- Seller assists permitted.
- Purchase price and income limits apply.
- 1-2 unit and condos allowed.
- Homebuyer education class may be required.
- Property must meet PHFA's property guidelines. Call for details.
- Closing cost assistance loan can only be used for the minimum required downpayment and/or closing costs.
*Rate effective 5/21/2020. Property must be in Pennsylvania and meet PHFA guidelines, including purchase price limits. Rate and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on $250,000 sales price with $245,500 loan amount and monthly payment of $1,589.99 (includes taxes and insurance) for 360 months. Philadelphia Mortgage Advisors is a licensed mortgage lender by the PA Dept. of Banking and Securities, NJ Dept. of Banking & Insurance, the state of DE, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, MD Mortgage Lender #23004 and VA State Corporation Commission #MC-6797. NMLS #128570.